This page collects papers and outcomes by the GROUNDS project (2019-). For outcomes from the previous project, NatRep (2012-17), click here.
(drafts unless publication is specified)
- “Reconstructions of Lewis’s analysis of common knowledge“
- “Publicity and common commitment to believe“
- “Social Inconsistency” forthcoming in Ergo.
- “Hybrid collective intentionality” (with Roberta Ferrario & Daniele Porello) forthcoming in Synthese.
- “Assertoric Content, Responsibility, and Metasemantics” forthcoming in Mind & Language.
- “Scientific conclusions need not be accurate, justified, or believed by their authors” (with Liam Kofi Bright) forthcoming in Synthese.